Sunday 23 September 2012

loving...

cara delevigne








azealia banks

"Hey, I'm the liquorice bitch
You know Ilm looking for these niggas if these niggas is rich
I make HITS motherfucker
Do you jiggle your dick when your bitch pop singing on the liquorice hit?"







jason segel - funny man



'some nights' by fun.

"Some nights, I wish that my lips could build a castle
Some nights, I wish they'd just fall off"






owls








backpacks





die antwoord

"Mmm, smell that?
Not that smelly, that's rot, it's my knee
Go ahead, rub a dick on that shit
I rub my dick on expensive shit" 








maltesers and popcorn




karmin - engaged couple that sing the hit 'brokenhearted' fucking cute




toby's estate coffee





leopard prints decor







ashton kutcher - sexy motherfucker




 with mila kunis - adorable





No comments:

Post a Comment